- Tel: +91-172-5256400, 5256401, Fax: 0172-2702423
- The Web Administrator/ Web Master will be responsible for overall quality and quantity of information and services on the website.
- The Web Administrator will be responsible for overall supervision to ensure that authentic and updated information and services are available on the website.
- The Web Administrator would prescribe all policies, conceptualise and implement processes relating to the development, operation, management and content authoring/ updation of the website and application(s) associated with it.
- The Content Administrator(s) from each division will be responsible for contribution of authentic and updated information and services on the website in a consistent fashion to maintain uniformity and to bring in standardization along with associated metadata and keywords , after approval of the same from web administrator and respective HoD.
- Content administrator(s) would be assisting Web Administrator to prescribe policies, conceptualise and implement processes relating to the development, operation, management and content authoring/ updation of the website and application associate with it.
- Regular monitoring of website for Performance, Security and Availability.
- Ensuring compliance with policies (organisational, regulatory, legislative, etc.) that may require changes in website content, architecture, security and process.
- Periodic security audit of website in line with major revisions.