Digital Signature Certificates
Punjab Infotech provides Class-III Digital Signature Certificate (DSCs) for 2 years validity. The DSCs are used for digital signing, web form signing, user authentication, single sign-on and involved in e-procurement / e-governance applications, Signing GST documents, filing Income Tax returns, Form 16/16A e-filing, Registrar of Companies and VAT.
||Signing & Encryption
|2 Years validity
||DSC (With Token)
||DSC (Without Token)
|All prices are inclusive of applicable taxes i.e. 18% GST. These prices are subject to change as per change in GST.
Important Instructions for Class-III DSC for 02 Year validity
- DSC application form cum Authorization letter on Organization's letter head (as per format provided). Letter head must have address of the organization.
- Authorization letter must be signed & stamped by Authorized Signatory.
- One colored passport size photograph of applicant.
- Copy of Aadhar Card and Pan Card of applicant.
- Documents at point 1, 2 & 4 above may be sent by hard copy or scanned by email mentioned at point 9 below.
- Applicant must mention their active Mobile No. & Email Id preferably linked to Aadhar Card for e-verification.
- Applicant real time video recording is also mandatory during which applicant will have to show their original Aadhar Card and PAN Card.
- Through DD in favour of “Punjab Information & Communication Technology Corporation Ltd” payable at Chandigarh
- For Online Transfer, the bank details are as under: :-
- Name of Account : Punjab Information & Communication Technology Corporation Ltd
- Name of the Bank : IDBI Bank Ltd
- Address of the Bank : IDBI Bank Ltd, SCO No 72-73, Sector 17, Chandigarh
- Account Number : 0143104000066653
- IFSC Code : IBKL0000143
- If payment submitted through online transfer then also deposit payment submission details like Name of Bank, Date of payment deposit, Amount deposited, RTGS / Transaction Number, etc.
Following Instructions are to be followed by the Applicant for Video and OTP verification process:-
- Authorized person from Punjab Infotech will contact to the applicant through any of the above number to the applicant to get OTP received on registered mobile number and email id.
- Applicant will receive video verification link on the email id where applicant has to show original Aadhar card and Pan card. Video verification link have to open in Google Chrome on Android phone.
- Further applicant has to speak the lines as shown in video and show original PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- After completing the video, applicant has to click on submit button.
- In case, the video has been rejected by the Certifying Authority, then video verification has to be submitted again using the same link.
Download Sample Request Letter and Instructions here